About Me

I am 29 and have a 21 month old at the time of writing this profile. I'm going to try to get fitter and I'm doing the couch to 5k programme with an iPhone app called GetRunning.

Friday 16 July 2010

Week Two FINISHED! :)

Another week crossed off yippee. 

This morning's run was another of the walk 2 mins and run 1.5 mins.  I found it so much easier today, I had woken up cheery (don't know why as I couldn't sleep last night, quality over quantity I imagine), the weather was cooler but the sun had appeared and I knew it was the final run of week two.

The worst part of today was after I turned to go onto another trail and the wind was towards me, I struggle to breath in the wind at the best of times, always have so that was really difficult.  Thankfully I turned again soon so it wasn't bad for long.  I met a lovely dog walker with a gorgeous terrier who liked to chase me, I didn't stop the first time as I was mid-run and don't like to interrupt it.  The second time I passed them when I was returning home the dog followed me for a bit which was cute. :)

I have definitely slowed down a lot, still covering just over 2 miles (which sounds great I never thought I'd do that even!) but runkeeper is logging my best mile pace at around 9mph which isn't great.  I'll work on that later. 

Right, that's me!  I'm off to trampoline with the little one later at a friends house!! 

1 comment:

  1. Well done for completing week 2! Each week really is an achievement so you should be very proud of yourself! Enjoy the trampoline! *jealous!* :-)

    ReplyDelete