About Me

I am 29 and have a 21 month old at the time of writing this profile. I'm going to try to get fitter and I'm doing the couch to 5k programme with an iPhone app called GetRunning.

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Week Three Run Two

Last night I was so wiped out that I was in bed by 9pm!  It was hot in the night so I woke up but all in all I slept really well.  So when I woke up this morning at 5:45 without an alarm I knew I just had to get out there and go for my run. :)

It was already starting to get very warm, apparently today may be the hottest day of the year so I'm pleased I got out early!  The first 90 second run was fine but my legs were a little heavy feeling, presumably because it was the first run and I wasn't warmed up totally yet.  The first 3 minute run was quite hard going, I frequently got covered by swarms of flying ants (yuck) so was running and flapping about!  The second 90 second run was great, and I felt ready for the next 3 minute run.  It's my legs that seemed to be hard to work this morning not my breathing, maybe I need to do some kind of strength exercise on my legs.

So, I came home, got my daughter sorted for the day, got my boyfriend ready for the day then ate my daughters fudge choocie bar.  How naughty!!  Before half 8 tut tut!  Oh well they're only small I'll buy her another!

Looking forward to my next run.

No comments:

Post a Comment