About Me

I am 29 and have a 21 month old at the time of writing this profile. I'm going to try to get fitter and I'm doing the couch to 5k programme with an iPhone app called GetRunning.

Thursday 8 July 2010

Rest Day

*yawn* I want to do some more running!  My legs aren't half as bad as they were after my first run which may be due to doing that one in the afternoon and the second run early morning, but it still feels great!

Today I'll just be taking my daughter to a toddler group to see her friends and have a play, but I fancy a bounce on the fitness trampoline!  Not sure if I should be exercising on a rest day...I guess there's always housework to fill the time which she sleeps.  Already looking forward to getting out there tomorrow.  I managed the early start yesterday without waking the house, I'm sure I can manage it again tomorrow!

My clothing is a bit of an issue though, the first run, I wore what I had on as I felt motivated and just had to do it!  So that was loose 3/4 combats and a tee.  Yesterday I dug out my Nike leggin things and a running top (thinking the fluorescent pink would be a good idea).  The top kept riding up revealing the shape of my post-baby hips - NOT good!  Now I don't know what to wear tomorrow.  Thinking I should invest in some running shorts with the extra bit inside to stop them riding up, or a cute running skirt.  In two minds, I want to be comfortable, but at the same time I worry that I'll be spending on something that I may not keep up.  Don't get me wrong, I want to keep it up, but I just know what I'm like!

Anyway off to do housework now, or bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment