About Me

I am 29 and have a 21 month old at the time of writing this profile. I'm going to try to get fitter and I'm doing the couch to 5k programme with an iPhone app called GetRunning.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Moving House

Were going to be moving house.  Our home of 7+ years has been on the market for a while and we have an offer, and our eyes on a 'project' in the village where we both grew up.  It's a village with shops and pubs which we don't have at the moment but it does mean I have to find myself some new routes, as I do plan to keep running.  There is an old railway line we used to play on as kids I guess that will do as starters.  Not very exciting though as it's so familiar.

My new running hobby has led me to love my current location even more!  I love to run/walk on the old disused airfield which takes me towards other close villages and see which turn will take me where.  It's an adventure every time.  I know I can still come back here but that would require a car journey which defeats the point of me running locally.  Maybe I still will now and again.

Planning to get up at 5:50 again tomorrow for another early run.  I need an early night tonight, but so far I still have loads of work to get done - perils of freelancing!  So, week two, run two.  :)  I have to say I've really been looking forward to it all day! Don't know if I'll be saying that in the early morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment