About Me

I am 29 and have a 21 month old at the time of writing this profile. I'm going to try to get fitter and I'm doing the couch to 5k programme with an iPhone app called GetRunning.

Wednesday 7 July 2010

2nd Run of Week One

Well I managed to get up at 6 without waking anyone up - was out by quarter past to do my 2nd run of week one. My legs were still tender from Mondays adventures so to start with it was hard going. My shins were especially sore and I found I was willing the lady to tell me to run so I could get some relief! After the first run of eight I started to get into it and by the halfway point I was managing the runs really well.


This is where I was this morning you can see that it's a bit cloudy and the picture is quite small so it doesn't look great. Trust me that one a bright sunny morning it's lovely! It is nice to have this on the doorstep despite the lack of a shop or pub!



I had water in one hand which really I could have managed without as it wasn't too hot, and my iPhone in the other. I tucked my back door key into the side of my trainer!! I wore Nike running pant things which don't have pockets! Must get one of those armband things to hold the iPhone at least!

Another pic:



Because I knew I was getting up early I did that thing of waking up every hour in the night! Still I was pleased I managed it just fine. Maybe I'll lose some weight during this running programme so I'll fit into some of my old (pre-pregnancy) gym stuff and be more comfy. Don't want to buy anything new as I have loads of things already! They're just all small 12's or 10's and I'm a large 12-14. :(

Right now I feel great that I got out this morning and managed the walk/run, but shall be doing stairs avoidance throughout the day!

Anyway it's quarter past 8 so must get on with my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment