About Me

I am 29 and have a 21 month old at the time of writing this profile. I'm going to try to get fitter and I'm doing the couch to 5k programme with an iPhone app called GetRunning.

Thursday 26 August 2010

Well hasn't it been a while...!

Since I posted that is.  I'm running week 8 run 3 tomorrow before I go onto my final week next week.

I'm doing well, I had a false start to week 8 managing just 20 minutes so I cancelled that off as a bit of exercise then started week 8 again a couple of days later.  So anyway I can't go over everything now, but I have managed two 28 minuters this week! :D

Also, I have a race on 3rd October which is 5k so I'm training towards that as soon as C25K ends, then possibly a half marathon in Feb 2011 which I'll be raising money for the Cardiomyiopathy Association.  We shall see about that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment