About Me

I am 29 and have a 21 month old at the time of writing this profile. I'm going to try to get fitter and I'm doing the couch to 5k programme with an iPhone app called GetRunning.

Sunday 1 August 2010

Week 5 Run 1

Wow!  Wow wow wow wow wow. 

Wow.

That went well!  New trainers worked so beautifully when I was running at one point there was a breeze and I could feel it on my feet they made my feet feel so cool - loving it.  Such a difference. 

I almost didn't get my run today but so glad I did.  I managed 5 mins running, 3 mins walking, 5 mins running, 3 mins walking, 5 mins running without any discomfort.

I even upped my pace on the last run for half of it, I did have to focus to get my breathing back down for the rest of the run but I did it! :) So chuffed. :) :)

For anyone just starting out who is reading this - you can do it!  I started out struggling on 90 second runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment